Operating system: Windows
CrystalDiskInfo – a software to test the operability of hard drives. The software performs the diagnostics and displays the technical condition of the disks. CrystalDiskInfo is able to monitor the indicators of drives operation such as temperature, rotation speed, total operation time, the number of inclusions, S.M.A.R.T data, etc. The software enables to view the schedule of temperature change, manage the energy efficiency settings and configure the noise level of a drive. Also CrystalDiskInfo supports the work with the external drives and other data storages.
- Displays the technical indicators of a disk
- Monitoring of the status and temperature
- Displays the attributes of S.M.A.R.T technology
- Management of AAM and APM settings
- Supports the external drives