Operating system: Windows
Free Firewall – a software to protect the system and the user personal information against the internet threats. The software analyzes the entire traffic flow and blocks any suspicious activity of applications which try gaining an access to the internet. Free Firewall displays all programs and services installed on the computer with specific colors and divides them into appropriate groups. The software enables to set your own rules, namely to forbid or provide access to the internet for each individual application, service or system process. Free Firewall supports the modes in which software get or does not get access to the internet if the user did not set his own rules, and a mode which completely blocks the internet access to all software and services regardless of their previous configurations. Free Firewall can also block the attempts to monitor the user activity on the internet, prohibit the sending of the telemetry data and prevent unauthorized remote access to the computer.
- Blocking suspicious software activity
- Restricting to the software and services access to the internet
- Usable system of tabs and filtering of software lists
- Restricting access to the user system from the internet
- Blocking the background transmission of telemetry data