Operating system: Windows
GameRanger – a game platform which simulates a virtual local network to play various games in the internet. The software supports many popular games, including FIFA, Call of Duty, Need for Speed, Diablo, Warcraft, Quake etc. GameRanger allows you to connect to the created room or create your own server for a specific game. The software enables to restrict access to the created room, to communicate in chat and add users to the friends list. GameRanger also allows you to adjust the sound effects, change the text color, add users to blacklist and manage the software by using hotkeys.
- Emulation of a game mode on a local network
- A lot of games available to play
- Creates or connects playing rooms
- Communication in the chat
- Extended opportunities of an account