Amazon Kindle – a software to read the Kindle books without having to connect the Kindle device to the computer. The software synchronizes the available books and the bookmarks saved in them, annotations and last reading pages between the device and computer by using the user account. Amazon Kindle has an easy to use functionality to manage your own electronic library. The software enables to read the electronic books in full screen, take notes, select size or type of font, adjust the brightness, change the number of words per line, etc. Also Amazon Kindle contains a convenient dictionary that can display the meaning of the selected word or find it in the internet without leaving the software.
- Supports various formats of the electronic documents
- Synchronization of books and settings between the devices
- Organization of electronic library
- Setting up the options of the book for your preferences
- Browsing the meaning of words in the dictionary