Operating system: Windows
SketchUp Make – a multifunctional software designed for modeling. The software allows you to create, view and edit 3D projects of architectural structures, landscape, buildings and their design, dynamic objects etc. SketchUp Make enables to place or download projects created from the repository models of Google where the users exchange with their designed projects. The software interacts with Google Earth, that allows you to assess the view of own model on any terrain and also download various projects of structures. SketchUp Make contains many tools and additions that significantly extend the capabilities of the software.
- Wide range of tools for modeling
- The ability to create the dynamic objects
- Automation of repetitive execution of actions
- Exchange of projects at Google store
- Interaction with Google Earth