Google Drive – a software to work with cloud storage from Google service. The software allows you to save files in cloud storage, search files, add images, view PDF files, work with documents of Microsoft Office formats etc. Google Drive enables to exchange the materials with other users and friends from the phone contact list. The software displays the changes in the documents to collaborators in mode of real time. Google Drive also provides the access to folders and documents without the connection to internet.
- Works with files of different types
- Searches folders and documents
- The ability to exchange the materials with other users
- Collective edit of files in mode of real time
- Access to files without connection to internet