Google Backup and Sync – a client to back up and sync files with the Google Drive cloud storage. The software includes office applications for the collaborative editing like Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Photos and Forms. Google Backup and Sync creates a new folder in the operating system where the cloud storage data of the user is stored. After you move the files, photos or documents to this folder, all data is automatically uploaded to the cloud storage. Google Backup and Sync becomes available through a Gmail account, and in the settings you can change the folder location, synchronize only the specified directories, and use proxy servers if necessary. The software offers the use a limited number of gigabytes of cloud storage for free and allows you to expand the storage capacity to a dozen terabytes for additional payment.
- Creating data backup on Google cloud services
- Automatic files synchronization with the cloud storage
- Support for additional office apps
- Collaborative editing of material
- Settings of the original quality of files