Operating system: Windows
eViacam – a software which helps the handicapped people to manage the mouse cursor through a webcam. The software recognizes the user’s head through a connected webcam and tracks head movements which act as a lever to move the mouse pointer. eViacam allows you to set up a motion tracking zone or enable the automatic face tracking feature. In the manual settings configuration, the software offers to perform slow and accurate head movements in different directions, and save the results if the mouse cursor moves according to the user’s needs. eViacam also can emulate the mouse clicks that can be controlled by holding the cursor over the software icon or file for a certain period of time.
- Management of the mouse cursor by using the head movements
- Adjusting of acceleration, smoothness and motion threshold
- Configuration of the motion detection area
- Single or double-click mouse buttons
- Settings of the time necessary for a click