Operating system: Windows
FurMark – a software to test the stability and performance of a computer video card. The software artificially increases the temperature of a video card that enables to detect the defects in the work of individual elements by using the special algorithms. FurMark has the advanced tools to configure the smoothing and activate the full-screen or windowed modes. The software supports a special mode to check the operation of a video card during the critical loads. FurMark allows you to compare the performance of the video card with the tests of other users.
- Thorough examination of the video card characteristics
- Changes the processor temperature
- Adjusts the difficulty level of calculations
- The mode of maximum load on the video card
- Full-screen and windowed modes