Operating system: Windows
Homedale – a software designed to monitor and analyze the wireless network activity. The software detects all available access points that are within the reach of a device and displays their status and signal strength. Homedale can display the Wi-Fi point name, MAC address, number of channels, encryption info, frequency, manufacturer and other technical information that can be viewed and sorted in the table. The software allows you to adjust the signal strength and network security of the WEP, WPA, WPA2 and the speed of the selected channel. Homedale generates a graph with information on changing the Wi-Fi signal strength which allows you to evaluate the best and stable channel, and then enables to save the graph information in a text file or in the form of image. Homedale can also display the current coordinates of the access point to which the device is connected using built-in location services.
- Display of the Wi-Fi signal strength in a graph
- Additional technical information about an access points
- Determination of the channel security and speed
- Stores data in the different formats files
- Detection of the current user location