Operating system: Windows
SyMenu – an alternative utility of the standard Start menu which allows you to organize different components of the system for your own needs. The software can perform almost all the actions of the standard menu such as to view files and folders, launch application, access to control panel applets and other objects. A feature of SyMenu is the ability to download and install portable applications from online repositories rich in applications for different purposes which after the download process are automatically displayed in the utility menu for convenience. SyMenu is an excellent portable Start menu that does not require long configuration and setting processes and which can be downloaded on a flash drive and run on any computer. SyMenu also has a built-in search, allows you to create text descriptions and can batch import most of the documents from the system.
- Organization of the applications in a hierarchical structure
- Large selection of the portable applications
- Search for the applications in the host system or the Windows menu
- Autorun of an application list after opening the utility
- Batch import of the new software