Operating system: Windows
Far Manager – an universal program to work with the file system. The software allows you to carry out the basic operations with files, folders and archives, such as copying, moving, deleting, editing, etc. Far Manager is able to work with the FTP servers and manage the local or network printers. The software supports the windowed and fullscreen modes. Far Manager enables to edit the system registry, manage the processes priorities and perform the coding or decoding of files. Far Manager allows you to connect many additional modules to expand the functionality of the software.
- Work with the FTP servers
- Coding and decoding of UUE file format
- Manages the processes priorities
- Work with the different types of printers
- Connection of many plagins