Operating system: Windows
VisualTimer – a standard countdown timer with a visual read-out. The software offers to set the timer for the selected time in minutes and seconds, after which it allows to start the countdown which is visually displayed on the graphic clock. VisualTimer alerts the end of the countdown with a system beep that can be stopped by pressing a specific key or one in a dialogue window. The software can switch to a full-screen mode or add a floating timer window over other windows. VisualTimer allows you to choose the background colors, frame, clock surface, wedge and change the system beep and text message at the end of the countdown. VisualTimer consumes a minimal amount of system resources and has an easy to use interface.
- Sets a countdown in minutes and seconds
- Full-screen mode and a floating timer window
- Displays the remaining time in a number format
- Settings of the system beep
- Storing of the size and location of the window between the system starts